To guarantee the quality of baby milks, they cannot be refunded or exchanged (just like medicines).
Between 1 and 3 years old, children still have specific needs that cow's milk does not meet. Gallia Growth is an infant milk specially designed to meet your child's nutritional needs and promote harmonious growth. It is recommended that you give 500 ml of growing-up milk to your child every day to ensure optimal coverage of their nutritional needs from 12 months to 3 years. Gallia Calisma Croissance has been specially designed to provide your child with:
- Iron for the natural defences: . Rich in iron, an essential nutrient well known for its role in the body's defense process. Gallia Calisma Growth contains 25 times more iron than cow's milk.
- Harmonious growth: . Calcium and vitamin D: for bone building. 13 vitamins. Essential Fatty Acids including omega 3: for brain development.
How to prepare Gallia Calisma Growth
- Always wash your hands before preparing the bottles and your work surface.
- Pour the required amount of cold water (bottled water recommended by your doctor) into a clean bottle.
- Use the scoop placed inside the box. Add the corresponding number of scoops using the leveling edge of the box to remove the excess.
- Put the teat in place and screw the plastic ring. Shake horizontally then vertically for about ten seconds. Unscrew slightly and let cool then shake the bottle again. Control the temperature of the milk on the inside of your wrist.
- After giving the bottle, clean it with soapy water, as well as the accessories. Rinse everything thoroughly with clean water. Store the bottle cleaned and closed.
- Practical: after each use, attach the scoop to the pin located under the lid.
How much milk to give your baby?
The dosage and the frequency of the bottles are proposed as an indication. A level scoop added to 30 ml of water. From 12 months: 210ml of water + 7 scoops, 2 to 3 bottles per 24 hours
Composition of Gallia Calisma Growth
Lactose (milk), skimmed milk, vegetable oils (palm, sunflower, rapeseed), galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (milk), maltodextrins, demineralised whey (milk), concentrated whey proteins (milk), fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) , fish oil, emulsifier: soy lecithin, choline chloride, taurine, antioxidant: extract rich in tocopherols, vitamins (C, PP, B5, B9, E, A, B8, D3, B1, B6, B2, K1) , minerals (calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, potassium and sodium citrates, magnesium chloride, sulphates of iron, zinc, copper and manganese, potassium iodide, sodium selenity). Average composition for 100ml for 100g reconstituted with 14.5% powder Energy value 293kJ 2019kJ 70Kcal 483Kcal Proteins 1.7g 11.4g Carbohydrates 9.1g 62.8g Lipids 3.0g 20.7g Dietary fiber 0.0g 0.0g
Important recommendations for your child's health
- Prepare the bottle just before the meal.
- For your baby's health, follow the preparation instructions carefully.
- Only use the scoop contained in the Gallia Growth box. - throw away the rest of the unfinished bottle without hesitation.
- After each use, put the scoop back in the box and close the box with the lid.
- Keep the box closed in a cool, dry place and use the powder within 4 weeks after opening.
- Regularly monitor your child's weight gain.